Bachelor’s degree is a complete higher education in countries – signatories of the Bologna Declaration. Bachelor graduates receive a bachelor’s diploma conferring the academic degree of Bachelor.
The programme duration is 3-4 years, except for medical universities, where the programme lasts for at least 5-6 years.
To obtain a diploma, you need to complete 180-240 study hours, i.e. educational credits (ECTS) for the entire study period.
Graduates receive a certain bachelor’s degree depending on the educational area:
- Bachelor of Arts – BA
- Bachelor of Science – BSc
- Bachelor of Engineering – BEng
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – BFA
- Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA
- Bachelor of Education – Bed
- Bachelor of Law – LLB
- Bachelor of Nursing – BSN
- Bachelor of Computer Science – BCS
- Bachelor of Medicine – BM
To apply for a bachelor’s programme at a Russian university, the following documents are required:
- Copy of the passport;
- Secondary Education Certificate;
- Certificate attesting the level of knowledge of the language of instruction;
- Confirmation on the availability of funds sufficient to pay the cost of training and living expenses;
- Motivation letter;
- Letters of recommendation.
The requirements of different universities may vary.